Friday, December 20, 2013

The Nativity... Christmas Gifts From Me!

Can you believe Christmas is almost here?
How have you been doing on your reading?
Did you think I fell off the earth?

I have been reading, and thinking of hope, faith and charity with where we are right now in the prompts.  I'll be back to share.

But, wanted to post this beautiful video of the Bible story of the Nativity.


I have some Christmas gifts to give away to anyone who wants them.

I have 5 more of these videos that feature the Mormon Tabernacle Choir... which I will ship to you... just for Christmas... for free of course!

Also if you'd like a free Book of Mormon or a Bible, just leave a comment or email, and I'll send you one... again for free!


Why?  Because I believe peace and joy, clarity and comfort come through seeking the best things in life.  I think we can find the best things as we seek our Heavenly Father and find him through our Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment