Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Monday 2/13

Monday
Thankful for...
M was able to come home before I had to leave for dance, which means I didn't have to load up the kids and try to teach with the four of them running around.  It was super nice!

Study time...
Alma 20 - Alma is very consistent in giving credit to the Lord, maintaining humility. 
Admittedly I sort of read lightly this chapter.  I know the story, what is there for me to find?
I've seen the devotion of both Alma and Lamoni.  I think Lamoni is a great example to his father.
What am I looking for? 
There it is, the quote from President Hinckley regarding anger...
"Anger is not an expression of strength.  It is an indication of one's inability to control his thoughts, words, his emotions... When the weakness of anger takes over, the strength of reason leaves."
Um, I've had a short fuse these last couple of days, my poor kids!  When things aren't 100% with me it seems to affect how quickly my temperature/emotions can rise.  By no means do I feel it is strong to be angry, quite the contrary.  It is a good indicator for me though, take care of what is going on, I'm unable to reason and live harmoniously, and it affects those around me.

Photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment