Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monday 3/19

I am recommitting this week to this journal.  For all of it.  We had a RS activity Saturday morning and keeping a grateful journal is a good tool for me.  I have been continuous w/ my scripture study.  I'm down to a chapter a day although Friday I fit a few more in.  I haven't taken the time to write so I need to recommit.  I enjoy the writing, it makes my thoughts more in depth, plus I have a journal.  For the photos, I have slacked there, to only a few/ week.  Recommit!

Monday 3/19
Thankful for...
that run is over!  I pushed the boys in the stroller today and it was hard, always is a challenge getting used to it again!
Study time...
Alma 49 - Amalackiah seeks first take over the 'weakest' city Ammonihah.  He attacks in the weakest area.  Satan operates the same.  Knows our area of weakness.  Interestingly enough the city has been rebuilt... and fortified.  It not only has been restored, but has been strengthened enough that the Lamanites won't attack.  When we are restoring an area of weakness it is necessary to not only restore and rebuild, but fortify and increase strength so that area of life is no longer a weakness.

Photo...
This past weekend Matt put up the trampoline, or bumpline as E calls it.  They are all in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment