Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday 3/28

Wednesday
Thankful for...
Progress, being able to cross things off the list, accomplishing things.  Don't always do that, but did today and felt good.  Felt good to vacuum my craft room.  I've not been able to see the floor for a couple of weeks!

Study time...  Oh war chapters, what are you trying to teach me?  I'm almost finished w/ Alma and the inspiration has seemed to dry up just a little!  I'm looking for something new, want to see differently.  Ch 54 and 55.  Do you think Moroni acts rationally?  I think it is fair to ask for women and children in trade for a man.  Even though Ammoron rants and raves about his beliefs, in the end he agrees to Moroni's terms.  Why does Moroni re-nig and now want him to restate his cause?  Was that really necessary?  In the end they do get their women and children and a city back, so no harm.  I just wonder if he let his anger get the best of him, if things would've been easier, or how they'd have been different if he'd just traded.

Photo... It's been a while since I've taken a photo of Matt.  He needed a head shot for work, glad to get an updated one for us.  I like to record the steps he's taking in his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment