Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday 3/20 & 21

Wednesday 3/21
Thankful for...
That reminder call from the Sister missionaries!  I forgot I signed up to feed them!  I had it written, but hadn't looked at the calendar. 

Study time...
Alma 50:12 - Moroni's armies did increase because ...the assurance of protection which his works did bring forth unto them.
He was a man of action and his righteous actions, his integrity is what people trusted.
First in v 26 there is a warm contention.  That warmth grows and now there is fighting and killing.  It amazes me that these people lived in such a way that you could go to battle and kill each other, then get captured or defeated and you could be restored to your land if you promised to keep peace.  That is pretty trusting right, because today people surely wouldn't be able to let it go!  I think it's forgiving to give these dissenters their land back.

Photo...
Bulbs are starting to bloom here.

Tuesday 3/20
Thankful for...
My good friend who just brings me a diet coke.  I had Tyce for a bit today.  Molly brought us drinks and we sat in the sun visiting.  Loooove the sun right now!

Study time...
Nothing!  Ah!  I can usually even get a verse in, but nothing today.

Photo...
Such a sweet thing to have O say, I want to 'nuggle' Garrision.

No comments:

Post a Comment